Friday 13 May 2011

After Effects

This is everything I created in After Effects.

Title:

This is going to be the title page, some fancy old style text will write itself on to the paper before rolling up and revealing the animation underneath.

Sky:

This is the first sky test. I needed some sky to be visible through the window during the animation and I did't want it to be still so I rendered out a quick animation from Maya using MR Sun&Sky.
I didn't want the sun to be visible so I got rid of that and also lowered the horizon.


Leaves:

These leaves are going to be visible through the window n the first scene through the window. Made using the Trapcode Particular Plugin.

Clouds:

Rendered using Trapcode Particular in After Effects.


I will also create my credits in After Effects but I haven't done this yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment