Friday 13 May 2011

The Finished Product

This is the finished render of my scene with sound...


There are a few things that I want/need to adjust for the festival, such as...

- The rug..I am so disappointed that I didn't notice this sooner. After about 3 days of rendering I was gutted when I saw this. I am not even sure what caused it as when I checked my frames in maya and rendered out some stills of the same frames, the fur is there so I'll have to look into that.

- Leaves & Clouds...Unfortunately I didn't realise that the big red cross on my cloud/leaf renders was permanent unless you pay out $200 for it so I had to finish it without these, however I think the window scene definitely needs something outside that window.

- The Night Sky...I thought this would look better than a boring back wall but I think for the festival I will put the wall back in and create the credits in some engraved text.

- The strange big white spot on the mirror...I don't know what that is. I tried moving the camera around, moving the mirror around etc. Nothing would get rid of it.

Here is a wireframe playblast of the scene, without smooth.


Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment