Monday 13 February 2012

Post Production - 9th Jan to 10th February - Female

This post contains everything I have done since the start of this year, which on my production chart is dated as the 9th January.

We're currently near the end of Week 20 which my chart also suggests I should have a finished, Rigged and UV Mapped model in the progress of being textured which I do.

Here is a screenshot of the current Character Mesh, it is rigged, has most of the weights painted and has been UV mapped. I haven't started texturing this mesh yet as I have been texturing the Clothing and props first and gathering references for the face and skin. I am also considering redoing the Hair.



And this is the face...


And her clothing...Bra, Knickers and Suspender Belt.

(Gloves and Stockings are part of the original mesh)


Quick Makeup Test on Basic Lambert Shader.


Jewellery and Diamonds Test 












No comments:

Post a Comment