Wednesday 22 February 2012

Production - Female 10th February to 22nd February

Ok, the Female character has taken a lot longer than planned and I'm now 1 week in my production schedule. Hopefully I'll be able to make up the time with the next Character as it's much simpler.

For the last couple of weeks I have basically but everything together, posed the model, painted more weights and just put the final tweaks. There's still a lot more work to do but it's going to have to wait as I really need to start my next model.

This is the model so far.

This was a very basic render with a simple 3 point setup. The real lights won't be as harsh.

Things that I still need to do:

- Adjust the pose and make her more relaxed.
- Maybe adjust her expression.
- Adjust the Skin and reduce the shine (Could be due to the poor lighting)
- Create the animated smoke that will swirl around her.
- Fix the lighting.

This will all have to be done when I have some spare time. For now I am moving on to my next Character as I am already too far behind.

1 comment:

  1. Oh apologies... didnt look in the archive...

    Good model sculpting...

    ReplyDelete